[lugm.org] Logo Design contest for a 'made in Mauritius' Open Source project

David SAUVAGE - AdaLabs Ltd david.sauvage at adalabs.com
Mon Aug 31 09:23:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

Opencracy.org 'a revolutionary citizen-oriented open-governance
platform' is an Open Source initiative that will be launched soon. As an
Open Source, Non-Profit project, we are looking support concerning the
following:
A. Project Logo Design
B. Main website page design 'HTML5, CSS3, javascript'
C. Platform Front-End Design 'HTML5, CSS3, javascript' (reference
front-end implementation available)
E. Two 30 seconds animated  video to explain the project, 'à la moovly [2]'

We launched a Logo Design contest on designcrowd [1], and we wish to
invite anyone interested to participate through this platform. We are
now aware that this platform is not the preferred one of all designers,
apologize as we were not aware of any potential issues, and already
activated the guaranteed payment for this job.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you are willing to
participate in the project (i.e for step A. using designcrowd, or steps
B. to E. by getting in touch with contact at opencracy.org)

Do not hesitate to spread the word to anyone that could be interested
supporting such an initiative

Cheers

[1] http://jobs.designcrowd.com/job.aspx?id=942013  (account required
@designcrowd)