[lugm.org] Upcoming meetup

S Moonesamy sm+mu at elandsys.com
Thu May 29 14:50:55 UTC 2014

Hi Avinash,
At 06:18 29-05-2014, Avinash Meetoo wrote:
>Maybe the best thing to do is to submit a bug
>report to the technical team at Defi Media
>(Yasin Karimbocus (webmaster at defimedia.info) is
>the webmaster) whenever someone comes across a problem.

The problem is that www.defimedia.info is
slow.  I have reported that to Manouraj Gungea
and asked about the response time that
www.defimedia.info considers as acceptable.  There wasn't any reply.

Irshaad Abdool commented that:

   "I commented several times on this issue but my comments fell in deaf ears."

I saw the following message:

   Jochen Kirstätter - Seriously, @MRA_services ? Still on SSL rating "F"
   - I sent you a detailed report 26 days ago. Vulnerable to MITM attacks!
   Please, act! Now!"

What are the local industry practices?

What if the company was looking for someone to
fix the slow web site problem?  Would they ask
about that on this mailing list or do they have
to look abroad, assuming that they have been told
that there aren't people in Mauritius who are have the knowledge?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy