[lugm.org] Upcoming meetup

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Thu May 29 09:58:01 UTC 2014

- Are there any web hosting companies in Mauritius?

1. Bhumishq
The last quote (August 2013) I got from them was Rs 16,800 / month for
a VPS with 2 vCPU, 4Gb RAM, Windows Server 2008 Standard and a Premium
Internet Bandwidth of 128Kbps.

2. Emtel
Never contacted them for local servers.

3. Orange
They seem to have re-worked their pricing for the "startups" at Ebene
Accelerator. They're offering so-called cloud servers for something
like Rs 1000 / month, for 20Gb disk space, 1 vCPU, 1Gb RAM. Aww!
Although it's a cloud service you do not have much flexibility to
increase or decrease resources as per your needs and you have to sign
a minimum contract of 1 year.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.