[lugm.org] Upcoming meetup

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Tue May 27 17:09:26 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

A few days ago SM proposed we organize a meetup highlighting "web security"
with the following topics:

(a) mnic.mu, privacy compromised
(b) The Heartbleed bug
(c) Is HTTPS safe

I'll do a short presentation (10 mins approx) on the first topic and Logan
will talk about Heartbleed bug & OpenSSL.

We still need a speaker for the last topic? Any volunteer?

Following each presentation we shall have a Q&A session.

On my end I'm trying to find a suitable location for the meetup. If someone
has proposals, just shoot.

Last note, we could also have a brainstorming session about an Open Source
Policy for Mauritius which hopefully will be a reality. We heard of this in
the beginning of the year & now it seems the project took off. We'll need
input.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.