[lugm.org] Linux Training

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 05:42:36 UTC 2014

Looks like we got the first perk of being a corporate sponsor: having an
entry in our directory.

I side with Jochen that this should only be for corporate sponsors. To
avoid sending the message that the LUGM endorses the services of the
corporate sponsors, each page of this directory will bear a footer saying
something like "The information on this page is maintained by the sponsor.
The LUGM does not endorse nor vouches for the accuracy of this information"

Friends of the LUGM are currently entities who have helped us either one
time or long-term without any commercial benefit.