[lugm.org] Linux Training

Irshaad Abdool irshaad_abd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:56:57 UTC 2014

Hi there;I suggest to add reviews of those training centres to from previous students.

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:41:10 +0400
From: ish at hacklog.in
To: discuss at discuss.lugm.org
Subject: [lugm.org] Linux Training

Folks,

The past few weeks several young folks have contacted me asking about Linux Training & certification etc. I recommended some.

However, I believe it would be wise to have a section on the LUGM.org website providing such information; like training institutes in MRU. We can also contact those centres if they'd wish to be a corporate sponsor & consequently we add up their logo on the website.

What do you think?
Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.  +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|
IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode