[lugm.org] Presentation // JCI meeting

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Wed Jul 30 06:28:48 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

JCI members have invited me for a short presentation (15 mins) at their
meeting today at Lambic, Port Louis. I should be there around 19h00.

The presentation comprises:

1. LUGM introduction
2. LUGM activities
3. How can LUGM collaborate?

The last part about collaboration isn't something finalized as we haven't
been clear enough on that in our previous meetings. However, I believe in
the wake of increased visibility the past few months it's in our group's
benefit to network with other local NGOs, JCI being one of them.

I have also been contacted by the Medine Education Village who would like
to sponsor our activities.

How about we meet up to discuss these possible collaborations in the
future? Shoot at date & time at your convenience.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.