[lugm.org] Meetup on software licenses

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Fri Feb 28 12:33:19 UTC 2014

I agree with Nadim & Ajay. Purpose of the talk is to educate people about
the uses of each type of license. That's why we said it shouldn't be a
debate. Just a talk with a Q&A session.

I've updated the facebook event page as follows :

- Finalize date & pending stuffs for Corsair Hackers Reboot (sum-up by Ish
Sookun)
- Talk on Software Licensing (By Ajay, Sælvøn and Logan)

Having a talk about Logan's contribution with NTP sandboxing support will
be ok provided we do not exceed the meetup time of 2 hours with Q&A. Logan,
do you think you can shoot a sum-up on that day? No need for presentation
slides, maybe just a couple of code lines and explanation.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
*  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*