[lugm.org] Debian Developer moving to Mauritius

Irshaad Abdool irshaad_abd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:57:29 UTC 2014

Hi Cyril,
Maybe you could dropby during one of the LUGM or MSCC events and meet some local talents there.
I smiled while reading the sentence about Orange being the worst in France. My Question is how come the Worst has been chosen to partner up with the MT? Well..
Nice to hear that you joined the mailing lists and groups. Good to have you onboard! Bienvenue a bord Cyril!
Regards;

Irshaad A.www.irshaad.mewww.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad