[lugm.org] Debian Developer moving to Mauritius

Cyril Bouthors cyril at boutho.rs
Mon Dec 1 19:49:38 UTC 2014

Thanks for all your answers! You are so welcoming. Didn't have to answer
before because I was very busy at the office. Mondays are always busy.

I've joined the Meetup and Facebook groups, subscribe to the blog via RSS
and joined the IRC channel #linux.mu. I think everybody should join even if
we don't have a lot of traffic now. I'm there 24x7.

I'll be at the Saturday LUGM meetups!

I'm very interested in Ebène Accelerator to rent a desk and meetup
startuppers and CEOs. Do you have any contact there?

I have a French description of the talents we would like to meet in
Mauritius: https://www.isvtec.com/fr/annonce-sysadmin/ Tell me if someone
looks like it.

Orange is by far, the worst ISP ever in France both for price and quality
but it's very funny they are doing great in Mauritius, I'll try it. They
were not that bad when I was in Madagascar. I'll also have a look at MT
offers.
​
Do you think I can get a SIM card at the airport?

I left #hackers.mu because I've been asked to, no worries with that, I'm on
#linux.mu

PS: I'm 1m93 / 118kg, not 108kg, ooops :)