[lugm.org] Discuss Digest, Vol 27, Issue 7

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 05:49:45 UTC 2014

Ofcourse you are Wrong Ronny. Everyone is always wrong when it comes to the
books against me.

1. The List of the newly elected members are written in the books, written
by the ex secretary.
2. Logan takes over after the handing over.
     2(II). When members pass a motion in an AGM, this motion covers
everything else, and in this case, members voted unanimously to perform the
handing over then and there itselfto as to "prevent having to re meet
again" basically to reduce overhead.  That is truely fine, as we are small
association, and there have been talks that we have too many bureaucratic
procedures. So the handing over was performed there itself, the board thus
decided. I've been chasing the new Secretary to get the books to post the
previous returns since quite some time now, and I had to send a mail to the
mailing list, i have been unable to get the book.

I thought things would be done faster since everyone voted unanimously that
it would be faster this way to do the handing over right there instead of
waiting for me to propose a second meeting for the handing over.

I would like to be a prick and say "I told you so" here, but the problem
is, a lot of people concerned in this are mostly friends, so let's meet up,
have a coffee or a beer one day in a weekend (sunday anyone free?) and give
me that book (ajay will also need to be along so as we can do the returns).
Hmmm but that will seem like ... the handing over meeting .. i know i know,
it is inevitable :).

3. Now about things not being noted down officially, :) am no longer the
secretary (for the new executive board, but still the acting one), but for
things to be noted officially, the meetings needs to be an official one and
MARKED AS EXECUTIVE MEETING, where the secretary informs the executive
members of the meeting in question, and then things goes in the book,
otherwise, such details can cause you lots of annoyances. So basically
nothing will be official, what we can do, just DEAL with it, we are all
mature individuals and professionals who tries to find time to do things
for the lug, try to make the document flow not become a hurdle, do your
stuffs, just keep people informed and don't let paper become an obstacle,
everyone should know their function in board.

Sincerely,

+selven.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Ronny R. <redoverlord at gmail.com> wrote:

> That list (made during our meeting at lambic) must be with you selven as
> you were still in office on that date.
>
> Its after the new list is submitted to registrar, that logan would take
> over.
>
> But i might be wrong,
>
> Cheers
>
> Ronny
>

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 9:00 PM, selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Re read the mail
>> On Aug 26, 2014 8:25 PM, "z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk" <
>> z.coldplayer at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> On Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:00:01 PM
>>> discuss-request at discuss.lugm.org
>>> sent to
>>> the
>>>

>>> do we have a list that represents all of the executive members

>>> IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode

>> IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode

*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
L'escalier

mobile: +230 549 24 918
 <god at hackers.mu>
blog <http://thegodof.net> || fb <http://godify.me> || pgp
<http://hackers.mu/pgpselven.txt>
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.