[lugm.org] Linux System Administration

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Thu Apr 3 15:26:10 UTC 2014

Hello Irshaad,

For the lab thing, you may build something in VirtualBox. CentOS & Debian
will be good since you're expected to have knowledge of both RPM & DEB
packages. Besides a lot of the questions revolve around the two principal
distributions Red Hat & Debian.

For dummy questions, get your hands dirty with some dumps >>
http://www.examcollection.com/lpi.html

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.