[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Tejas Pagooah tejas at pagooah.com
Mon Oct 28 11:11:17 UTC 2013

Hello Ajay! Yes, I do authorize you to amend the page and there is no need
to request me for further amendments, you can perform them right away.

Next, can you fix/replace the thing on line 122 to this:

Should fix the broken link to the 'Speakers' div.

Thanks J

Regards,

Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah

Creative Director // Student // Penetration tester // Information Systems'
Security Enthusiast

www.nirvan.pagooah.com

www.graphicstemple.com

[+] Digital at birth. Creative by default. A Caffeine based life-form [+]