[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Mon Oct 28 10:49:26 UTC 2013

Oh, ok. Nirvan, can you please authorize Ajay to apply the required
modifications on the page & 'copyright' footer? Thanks buddy!

Aadil raised a nice point as well, we need to publish a to-do list ...
Well, here's what I have in mind :

1. Event location (Identified, Reservation done, Confirmation is being
processed by POWA & UoM Computer Club)
2. Landing Page (Done)
3. Posters (Nirvan & Ish currently working on same.)
4. Lanyards (*Pending*)
5. Media (I've contacted MauriceTV.com to cover the event, I will send
invites to Press by latest tomorrow. If someone has media contacts, a
helping hand would be appreciated.)
6. Video Promo (Nirvan's working on that)
7. Speakers (Each speaker is responsible for their content.)
8. Certificate of Attendance (I'm liaising with Novell/Attachmate to get
required authorization to publish openSUSE logo on the certificate, did
that in the past. LUGM MC should discuss how & under what conditions they
allow the use of LUGM name & logo.)
9. Notebooks, PCs and other gears (I am bringing 2 notebooks & 1 PC,
awaiting others to confirm from their side. Maybe gadgets like Android
Tablet, Raspberry Pi etc would be cool as demos too.)
10. Internet (*Pending*)
11. Facebook Event Page (Pritvi has created one. I'll give the required
text & images for better promotion in the coming days.)
12. Beat the drums on campus (I leave this to UoM Students. Nirvan, Nayar,
Toshan, Shivek, Neha, Darshinee & UoM Computer Club will take care of that.)
13. Penguin Costume (Yannick is working on that.)
14. Sound (Nirvan has a contact. Need confirmation though.)
15. Projector (*Pending*. UoM's quality isn't praiseworthy. If we get a
better one, would be cool.)

Please update the list in case I've missed out something.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|