[lugm.org] Bootable USB key

Rechade Seecahid rechade at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 06:35:25 UTC 2013

That's great. I've bought a key.  I'll be there and call at 1400.
Sincerely,
Rechade.

On 11 Aug 2013 23:01, "Mohammad Nadim Qaadiri Razavi Attari" <
nadim.attari at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Rechade,
>
> Please find attach location plan for Parixis Ltd, my office. If you are
coming by bus, reach Lennard Store (there is a bus stop there). If you are
coming by car, there is some space just before Lennard store to park the
car.

> Reach there and phone me. Can u bring a USB stick please. I don't really
have one (or the one I have doesn't work sometimes) ...

http://discuss.lugm.org/pipermail/discuss_discuss.lugm.org/