[lugm.org] Bootable USB key

Mohammad Nadim Qaadiri Razavi Attari nadim.attari at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 15:23:49 UTC 2013

Hello Rechade,

Please find attach location plan for Parixis Ltd, my office. If you are
coming by bus, reach Lennard Store (there is a bus stop there). If you are
coming by car, there is some space just before Lennard store to park the
car.

Reach there and phone me. Can u bring a USB stick please. I don't really
have one (or the one I have doesn't work sometimes) ...

At about what time will you be there ?

Regards,

On 10 August 2013 17:07, Rechade Seecahid <rechade at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 Aug 2013 14:04, "Mohammad Nadim Qaadiri Razavi Attari" <
> nadim.attari at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Sorry for being late. In fact I'm still celebrating Eid.
>
> Sounds good! Eid Mubarak :)
>
> > Rechade, lemme know whether you got it from Ish or not (late on Sunday).
> If not, then I'll ask you to come to my office on Monday in Grand Baie (15
> mins from T.aux.Biches). I'll download the ISO, then install it on
> VirtualBox from which we can create the USB bootable thumb.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Mohammad Nadim
>
> Thanks Mohammad.

*Mohammad Nadim Attari*