[lugm.org] NAS - Synology

Keshwarsingh Nadan kn at servihoo.net
Thu Mar 22 09:57:24 UTC 2012

Hello,

For around 15k you can get an entry level HP / Fujitsu server with very low
power consumption & a 3 years warranty on all parts.. You have a hardware
raid controller, enterprise class sata hard drives, dual gigabit nics etc
etc
 You just have to load an openfiler & you leave it alone running &
forget it..

Rgds,

kn