[lugm.org] Linus Torvalds finds GNOME 3.4 to be a "total user experience design failure"

Yasir MX yasirmx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:10:49 UTC 2012

I had to kick gnome and resort to kde lol...

The UI which once was resource efficient is now crap :((

Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 07:48:47 +0400
From: pcthegreat at gmail.com
To: ishwon at opensuse.org; discuss at discuss.lugm.org
Subject: Re: [lugm.org] Linus Torvalds finds GNOME 3.4 to be a "total user experience design failure"

gnome3 definitely has become a major turnoff, i basically stopped using gnome at all ever since they screwed up with gdm's configuration for login screen's theme at some point, sincei  felt such a feature should have been considerred normal and i should be doing any tweaks to do that. I just use my nix environment remotely now, my mac's front end is fine!