[lugm.org] one non-tech question and wish to join LUGM

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Sun Jan 22 06:38:04 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 21:00, Vivicrow Free <deathleak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I don't know if any of you remember us...my boyfriend (Thomas) and I (Fei)
> once attended a meeting two years ago. We even visited Selven's sweet
> office
> ;) Sadly, we left Mauritius not long after, but we are back now!

Hi,

Welcome back!

Here is a non-technical question, as we really have no idea who to ask -
> don't
> really know a lot of ppl here and I trust linux users more ;p We are
> looking
> for flat/house to rent, but we don't know which area is nice and geek
> friendly
> in Mauritius. If any of you have any idea, let me know ASAP!!

Geek friendly?

I personally live in Quatre-Bornes which I find geek friendly enough in the
sense that it's a big town with lots of electronic shops, places to eat,
buses going everywhere (we're a few km from Flic-en-Flac) and where the
climate is nice.

In addition to that, there are a lot of houses and flats for rent at this
moment (as far as I can see when driving).

And, of course, we're close to Ebene.

> Also, I am looking forward to the next meetup, and I want to join LUGM,
> hope
> it's not too late for this year!

Nah. It's never too late to join us :-)

Avinash

> Hope to hear from you all,
>
> --
> Fei Tan
> -----------
> Passionate coder, freedom fighter, a dreamer with wicked tastes who wants
> get things done.
>
> Email: fei.tan at argonemyth.me
> Blog & Travel: http://www.argonemyth.me
> Professional: http://www.argonemyth.com

*Avinash Meetoo**
**Managing-Director of Knowledge Seven*

Call me on 493-9394 (Mobile) or 464-7446 (Office)
I am on my portal <http://www.avinashmeetoo.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo>,
Twitter <http://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo> and
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/avinashmeetoo>