[lugm.org] one non-tech question and wish to join LUGM

Vivicrow Free deathleak at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:00:36 UTC 2012

Hello List,

I don't know if any of you remember us...my boyfriend (Thomas) and I (Fei)
once attended a meeting two years ago. We even visited Selven's sweet office
;) Sadly, we left Mauritius not long after, but we are back now!

Here is a non-technical question, as we really have no idea who to ask - don't
really know a lot of ppl here and I trust linux users more ;p We are looking
for flat/house to rent, but we don't know which area is nice and geek friendly
in Mauritius. If any of you have any idea, let me know ASAP!!

Also, I am looking forward to the next meetup, and I want to join LUGM, hope
it's not too late for this year!

Hope to hear from you all,

--
Fei Tan