[lugm.org] University of Mauritius Head technician

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:57:27 UTC 2012

What I think :D... IT has become boring and has ended up becoming just
application development which mostly does database fetching back and forth
from a db and present it nicely to a user :s.  It is still a job but :p its
not worth it :D... currently being a brick layer involves more creativity
than being part of those outsourcing Mignon out there (me included since i
work in an outsourcing box).

+$3|v3n

email: pcthegreat at gmail.com || god at hackers.mu
contact: http://godifiy.me