[lugm.org] University of Mauritius Head technician

Nishal Goburdhan ndg at ieee.org
Mon Apr 23 13:08:53 UTC 2012

On Apr 20, 2012, at 11:40 AM, David Hitillambeau wrote:

> As Avinash pointed out, I do believe that inspiration & passion is what we are missing here:
> The system and society do not instil the sense of vocation whenever it's time to choose a walk of life.

this is your own fault.  system and society do not instill passion.  this is a personal thing.
if you are looking for someone else to generate passion for you, in what you do, you're sadly mistaken.

take a long, hard look at yourself - you're the techies;  the fiddlers;  the people that are *meant* to be passionate about what believe in!
isn't this what drove you to want to tinker with linux / *nix ?
and yet, the best you can come up with, is to pick on other people trying to do their work done, in a manner that they know how to ?

if you're not willing to make && make fix,  you don't deserve to complain.

--n.