[lugm.org] Re : Re : University of Mauritius Head technician

David Hitillambeau stp_ecris_moi at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 20 08:14:48 UTC 2012

Output all the text which does not match the pattern (select non-matching lines)

________________________________
 De : selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 20 avril 2012 11h52
Objet : Re: [lugm.org] Re : University of Mauritius Head technician

Wot do you mean by "exact opposite"?

Hello all,

--

Pirabarlen Cheenaramen | $3|v3n
L'escalier
email: pcthegreat at gmail.com || god at hackers.mu
contact: http://godifiy.me
/*memory is like prison*/ (user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.