[lugm.org] University of Mauritius Head technician

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 11:34:11 UTC 2012

Interesting. Even when there were fewer students in UoM, I don't recall many outstanding graduates
from that  University making any significant contribution to the field of  "Computer Science". The only
exception is Selven who found bugs in Mac OS X, alerted apple, fixed bugs in GNU Screen, improved phpbb security, etc..

I still stand by my statement: UoM finds meaningless solutions to irrelevant problems.