[lugm.org] University of Mauritius Head technician

bbnadim bbnadim at intnet.mu
Wed Apr 18 12:57:37 UTC 2012

> On 18 April 2012 12:32, Yasir MX <yasirmx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> At least you got the opportunity to study this elective.. when i was at UOM, avinash already left :( and this elective was not available....

I hope lecturers are not using Avinash's notes while
delivering lectures for some modules (and thus just
parotting). I remember this happened when Professor Joel
Adams (author of "Java: An Introduction to Computing")
left (Jul99) and his notes on OOP (with Java) were just
taken and parrotted in lectures at UoM...

--

Mohammad Nadim Attari
Skype: nadimattari