[lugm.org] linux server dilemma

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:18:12 UTC 2011

Hello Bhavish,

I am assuming you will be using RADIUS on your Linux server for
authenticating your users.
If you are going RADIUS, take  a look at
http://freshmeat.net/search?page=4&q=radius
A very popular one is the one from freeradius.org

You could go Debian or CentOS for your Linux server.

I did an initial search and found this
http://linux.xvx.cz/2010/03/debian-wi-fi-hotspot-using-coovachilli-freeradius-mysql-and-daloradius/

I hope this is of some kind of help.