[lugm.org] linux server dilemma

kowlessur bhavish singh arunmoi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:16:29 UTC 2011

Hi everyone
hope you all doing well
I am a student and having to install a wireless cisco router
with security
I was able to configure the LEAP architecture with the router
however for the username and passwords, I will have to install a
linux server within the network to allow users to connect wireless

LEAP is same as WPA or WEP keys within wireless authentication
but a bit more secure since it authenticates the user with the usernames and
passwords
that has been stored within a particular server

Please advise me on which linux server can i use
Thanks
Regard
Bhavish

--
Bhavish singh KOWLESSUR
BScience (Hons) Information Systems, University of Mauritius
Email     :arunmoi at gmail.com
Mob       :+61 402717481