[lugm.org] Visibility and awareness of LUGM

Ajay R Ramjatan ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:01:14 UTC 2011

The forum had more traffic involving newbies than the mailing list.
There were more questions asked and answered over there. Do you have
any reason for not bringing back something that worked?

The things that we do need to be rethinked. LUGS are no longer that
they used to be.
Distributions are friendlier to install, hence less and less
Installfests. Broadband is more available, hence less people look for
CDs and DVDs to install. One thing I particularly liked is when
someone asked for help and someone from the LUG who lived close to him
went there to help.