[lugm.org] Visibility and awareness of LUGM

thiery louison thiery.louison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:12:06 UTC 2011

Re designing the site might not be the only solution.

What is needed is quality articles, that is more oriented towards newbies. A
place where new comers would not be afraid to ask question or or expose
there failures. It should be a place where answers to questions would not be
one-liners(RTFM or Google it).

I personally believe that for a such a site to exist. it should organize
events(Quarterly basis, School Holidays) such as install Festival, Boot
Camps and many more.

Regards.

2011/1/18 <kn at debian.mu>

> Hello,
>
> The first step should be to re-design the entire site.
> kn

*Thiery Louison
Home : +230 631 32 40 Mobile: +230 797 07 70
First they ignore you...
Then they laugh at you....
Then they fight you...
*