[lugm.org] IANA is out of IPv4 addresses

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sat Feb 5 17:41:52 UTC 2011

On 2011-02-05, at 01:04 AM, Ajay R Ramjatan wrote:
> Soon, we will see residential customers shoved behind large scale NAT
> infrastructure. Say bye bye to your peer to peer internet.

... or you push your operator(s) to adopt IPv6 and instead of 'bye bye peer-to-peer'
it would be a 'warm welcome to extensive and real peer to peer'. That is what we should
all aim at.

For those interested, the press conference is now on youtube. It has useful
discussions about IPv6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gveJs6YRYXU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj3aQKkleng

- a.