[lugm.org] BSD is dying says committers

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Mon Aug 29 05:31:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 12:03 AM, selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yup, that i read mosto f the freebsd-arch post from the mailinglist some
> time now, and well it seems we are in deep shit!

I was playing some great 3D games on my new Android tablet yesterday (and
Android derives from Linux) and I said to myself:

"Shit! This game is cool! The 3D is phenomenal. And it's working on Linux!"

In some months, we'll have Warcraft et al. on Android tablets and
smartphones but (I guess) will never have those on Linux desktops.

Market share is everything.

Avinash

--
*Avinash Meetoo**
**Managing-Director of Knowledge Seven*

Call me on 493-9394 (Mobile) or 464-7446 (Office)
I am on my portal <http://www.avinashmeetoo.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo>,
Twitter <http://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo> and
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/avinashmeetoo>