[lugm.org] Souvenir, souvenir...

aadil at lavabit.com aadil at lavabit.com
Thu Oct 21 04:58:30 UTC 2010

I do remember what happened to the car, Avinash. :)

It was an exciting moment for me.  We've managed to get the laptop and
made new encounters (Yash, Dave from Internet Society and the girls from
Computer Aid).

For information there were two LUGs present at the event:

- Avinash and Yash representing Linux User Group of Mauritius (LUGM)
- Yan and myself representing Mauritians Using Linux Group (MULG)

Around 2006 the MULG merged with the LUGM.

Cheers,
Aadil.