[lugm.org] Souvenir, souvenir...

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Wed Oct 20 13:33:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM,  <aadil at lavabit.com> wrote:
> Found this gem today via the archives of noulakaz.net:
> http://www.yashlabs.com/events/act2004/act2004_report_day1.html

Great find!

Time flies. I just got my brand new Mégane and I did that stupid thing
(remember?) The event was ok but nothing exceptional as far as I
remember (as far as I am concerned of course -- I distinctly remember
you got two nice surprises.)

What's somewhat revealing though is that the LUG (which is more than
10 years old now) did participate in quite a few events in the past
(including our own InstFest, Infotech and the School IT Project.)

Avinash

--
avinash at noulakaz.net - http://www.noulakaz.net/ - (230) 493-9394

Those who fail to understand C++ are doomed to reimplement it. Better. [Jez]