[lugm.org] Company looking for people

Dilraj Mathoora dilraj_m at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 22:17:44 UTC 2010

Hello everybody.

I am currently working for a company called Astek Mauritius, which is a subsidiary of Astek France. Astek Mauritius has some 80 employees currently. It is based in the Cyber Tower at Ebene, Mauritius.

Customers of Astek Mauritius range from well known local major companies in the banking sector to major telecoms company in France, as well as startups in Europe.

The company is urgently looking for someone with the following talents:

- ability to speak French fluently
- has a good knowledge of Unix such as shell scripting, executing batch files, packaging of files for distribution
- knows how to install Oracle systems on Linux platforms

There's a two-months training that will be held at Astek France, which is planned in April.

If you think you've got the skills and talents, are motivated for such a post, and that you're able to join in as soon as possible, then do drop me an email at: dmathoora at astek.mu, together with your cover letter and CV.

The best candidates will then be called for an interview.

Any information gathered will be kept confidential.

Good luck to you all.

Kind regards,
Dilraj Mathoora

Dilraj Mathoora
dilraj [underscore] m [at] yahoo [dot] com
Mobile: +230 768 70 30
Blog: http://neodil.blogspot.com