[lugm.org] check this weirdness out

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:03:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:43 AM, Loganaden Velvindron
<gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Just to make sure the fs is consistent try printing the inodes of the
> whole directory.
>
> [sch at mfwspam1 ~/mfw-stats]$ ls -i
329991 afile.html       329992 mailStats.php
330014 mailStats.php

Bullseye logan :)

btw logan talk about modernism :D i'd like you to read this [yesterday
avinash gave me this link, hahahaha crazy article about postmodernism v/s
modernism :D hahahaha
http://www.wall.org/~larry/pm.html

:)

$3|v3n