[lugm.org] minutes of proceedings saturday 29/05/2010

Jochen Kirstätter lugm at ios.mu
Tue Jun 1 22:04:39 UTC 2010

Dear $3|v3n,

thanks for the minutes.

On 06/01/2010 09:16 PM, selven wrote:
> Members present:
>
>     * selven
>     * avinash
>     * dominique
>     * ajay
>     * logan

Couldn't make it this time due to private reasons. Interested ppl might
read my blog... ;-)

Reading about members...
Is there any information available about LUGM membership?
Honestly, I am a little bit lost about this information on membership
and would like to know more about the LUGM membership. Maybe feedback
via mail or new ML topic could shed some light.

> a small list of who will be doing a mini presentation. the following
> were among the people we thought of
>
>     * Dominique (?)
>     * Avinash (quelque chose sur Android)
>     * Selven / Logan / Shaan / Yan (?)
>     * Lindsay Pointu (e-Inclusion Foundation -- à confirmer.)
>     * ?
>     * ?

Looks like my session proposals done here in the mailing list are not
considered as being interesting.
Anyways, my offer is still valid... (Samba, CrossOver, DHCP)

> List of possible Sponsors
>
>     * LinkByNet
>     * Knowledge Seven
>     * ?

Also, already offered here in the mailing list that my company might do
sponsoring.
What are the conditions?
And who to talk to about further details?

Is there any "main" contact person for this event? At least someone who
knows to who to address a specific issue...

Looking forward to get some productive feedback.

--
Kind regards.

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Get Blogged by JoKi - "The only frontiers are in your mind"
   http://jochen.kirstaetter.name/ - http://www.ios.mu/