[lugm.org] The LUGM website is Live

Dilraj Mathoora dilraj_m at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 07:53:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

That's been a really good news! Cheers to LUGM!!
And congrats to those who made the website up and running in this short amount of time.
As we can see, there are people who are serious and who're working :P

Thanks Ajay for hosting facilities, Avinash for making the thing (blog) work and Dominique (and Avinash) for your interesting articles :)

Cheers,
Dilraj

Dilraj Mathoora
dilraj [underscore] m [at] yahoo [dot] com
Blog: http://neodil.blogspot.com