[lugm.org] A mini-conference on Linux, other OSS and their merits

aadil at lavabit.com aadil at lavabit.com
Wed Jul 22 04:15:39 UTC 2009

Why organize a mini-conference?  Why not enhance our monthly meetings with
features that are friendly to our target audience?  What will happen when
the mini-conference be over?  Will we resume our monthly meeting until
Avinash get another similar comment in his blog?

We could modify our meeting schedule as follow:
- Technical presentation (for beginner, intermediate or advanced depending
on the topic)
- Beginners workshops (where we teach people real-world examples of FS/OSS
like a Apache log formats for eg)
- Library
- Administrative topics

Of course, we'll have to discuss about it.

Aadil.