[lugm.org] Fwd: Librem 5: a PC in your pocket +++ Booths are back

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 04:48:15 UTC 2022

Hi ,

The problem is that they don't work from one company product to another one
like how email works though they do use the same underlying protocol to
work.

There has been a rise in people asking me if I use WhatsApp, it has become
an infection. Why do people use such an insecure app?

There is a paid service whereby using [Matrix] you can communicate between
these different products like signal, telegram and so on.

Pritvi Jheengut