[lugm.org] Fwd: [FSFE PR][EN] FSFE wins the transparency challenge of the EU Datathon 2022

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Mon Oct 31 06:19:01 UTC 2022

Hi,

I suppose that you are aware of https://data.govmu.org/dkan/

Mauritius has an open data policy (as well as an open source software
policy) since 2014.

The country has a vibrant private sector and great communities.

All the building blocks are here.

It's just a question of someone taking the initiative and the
responsibility.

Avinash

--
Avinash Meetoo
Growing an interesting and cool family since 2000

37D Bernardin de St Pierre Avenue, 72350 Quatre-Bornes, Mauritius
Mobile : +230 5493-9394  |  Home : +230 424-5883
Email : avinash at noulakaz.net  |  Web : www.noulakaz.net