[lugm.org] 19th anniversary of LUGM and open source in Mauritius (kind of...)

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Fri May 31 10:14:25 UTC 2019

Hi Jochen,

Thanks.

I'm talking of organising something big next year for the 20th anniversary,
something like a conference (and, of course, your experience with Dev Con
can be extremely valuable). As for this year, for the 19th anniversary,
it's more to put LUGM on the map again (as we have not been very visible
lately). Something maybe less elaborate but good enough to attract the
attention of (young) people, professionals and the media.

Any thoughts?

Avinash

On Fri, 31 May 2019 at 14:00, Jochen Kirstätter <lugm at ios.mu> wrote:

> Hi Avinash,
>
> Awesome achievement!
> Really great to see the maturity of the LUGM.
>
> Are you talking about organising the 19th anniversairy this year or more
> likely the 20th next year?
> Please elaborate, thanks!
>
> --
> Kind regards.
>
> A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
> Q. Why is top posting bad?
>
> Learn how to quote properly: http://learn.to/quote
>
> Get Blogged by JoKi - "The only frontiers are in your mind"
>   https://jochen.kirstaetter.name/ - http://www.ios.mu/

*Avinash Meetoo*
*Husband and dad in the Noulakaz family*

*LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/avinashmeetoo> | Google+
<https://plus.google.com/+AvinashMeetoo> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/avinashmeetoo>*
37D Bernardin de St Pierre Avenue, 72350 Quatre-Bornes, Mauritius
Mobile : +230 5493-9394 <+23054939394>  |  Home : +230 424-5883
<+2304245883>
Email : avinash at noulakaz.net  |  Web : www.noulakaz.net