[lugm.org] 19th anniversary of LUGM and open source in Mauritius (kind of...)

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Wed Jun 5 09:15:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

Yeah. 18 November (which is a Monday this year and a Wednesday next year).

It's up to the Managing Committee to decide whether we'll go forward or not
(on these dates or otherwise) and the exact formula.

Avinash

--
Avinash Meetoo
Husband and dad in the Noulakaz family

37D Bernardin de St Pierre Avenue, 72350 Quatre-Bornes, Mauritius
Mobile : +230 5493-9394  |  Home : +230 424-5883
Email : avinash at noulakaz.net  |  Web : www.noulakaz.net