[lugm.org] Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2019/20

bramdeo lotun lotunb at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 06:36:27 UTC 2019

Hi All ,My apologies for not being able to attend meeting of today.Bramdeo LOTUN
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 18:36, Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah<tejas at pagooah.com> wrote:     Dear members,

 I wish to inform you that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for the year 2019/2020 shall be held on the Saturday 23rd of February 2019.

 Venue: OceanDBA Ltd, 1, Avenue Osman, Quatre Bornes
 Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/YZprQrfLSRT2
 Date: Saturday, 23rd of February 2019
 Time: 12:00 - 14:00

 AGENDA

   - President's speech
   - Passing of minutes of last AGM
   - Reading and approval of Annual Report by the Secretary
   - Reading of Financial Report by the Treasurer.
   - Membership renewal (w/ arrears)
   - Election of the new Executive Committee
   - The new vision of the LUGM
   - Issues with the LUGM
   - Website of the LUGM
   - Branding of the LUGM
   - Upcoming events that LUGM will be part of

   - Mailing List Discussions + Slack channel

   - Other matters that members and executives wish to discuss
   - New members and renewal

 Handing over shall be performed on the same day for the new Managing Committee.

 FYR: This meeting is members only.

  --
  Thanks & Regards,
 Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah,