[lugm.org] Every year there is a new kindergarten class.

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:56:23 UTC 2018

I hope this helps in encouraging you to do more.

http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1810.2/05220.html
*From: *Greg KH apropos the latest LTS Linux 4.19.

I've been giving my "How the kernel is developed" talk all around the
world for over a decade now. After the first year or so, I was amazed
that it kept needing to be given as surely everyone knew how we did this
type of thing, right? But my wife, someone much smarter than I, then
told me, "Every year there is a new kindergarten class."