[lugm.org] Fwd: [seL4] OS Engineers Wanted!

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:03:14 UTC 2018

anyone interested

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <Gernot.Heiser at data61.csiro.au>
Date: 30 January 2018 at 19:11
Subject: [seL4] OS Engineers Wanted!
To: devel at sel4.systems

Would you like to get paid for making the world more secure with seL4?

I'm in charge of directing OS development for the newly-founded
company Hensoldt Cyber. We will develop an integrated, highly-secure
hardware-software solution, combined with secure production, aimed at
changing the game in securing real-world embedded/cyber-physical
systems. Needless to say, there will be close collaboration with the
Data61 Trustworthy Systems team.

We're now hiring engineers who will help us getting there.
Specifically, we're looking for strongly-motivated people with
practical experience in OS development, although there is flexibility
with the degree of experience. Actual experience with seL4 (or even
lesser microkernels ;-) would be awesome.

Place of work will be Munich (no remote work possible, sorry). You'll
have to be prepared to obtain a German government security clearance
(German citizenship is not a requirement for this).

Interested? Please send me your CV.

Gernot