[lugm.org] Fwd: Annual General Meeting 2017/18

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Thu Sep 21 06:04:33 UTC 2017

Dear Nirvan,

I am getting old. Can you please remind me of the time and venue for the
AGM?

Thanks,
Avinash

--
Avinash Meetoo
Husband and dad in the Noulakaz family

37D Bernardin de St Pierre Avenue, 72350 Quatre-Bornes, Mauritius
Mobile : +230 5493-9394  |  Home : +230 424-5883
Email : avinash at noulakaz.net  |  Web : www.noulakaz.net