[lugm.org] Fwd: Please Confirm Enrollment

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:12:57 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Petro <brian at angularjobs.com>
Date: 27 April 2017 at 14:30
Subject: Please Confirm Enrollment
To: "z.coldplayer at gmail.com" <z.coldplayer at gmail.com>

Angular University
Please click the confirmation link to complete enrollment. Confirm
Enrollment
<https://angularjobs.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe/confirm?u=57f6c28a9354055d3398d48e8&id=bea25eac02&e=8a7fdd7385>

Get a one year tuition scholarship for enrolling now. Our mission is
provide educational content that can be digested at any pace. Let's walk
this path together.

We will close the scholarship enrollment as soon as we reach a critical
mass of students.

Invite your friends before the scholarship ends using the link below:

http://angularjobs.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=
57f6c28a9354055d3398d48e8&id=bea25eac02

If you received this email by mistake, simply delete it. You won't be
subscribed if you don't click the confirmation link above.