[lugm.org] Hello LUGM

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.mu
Wed Apr 19 07:18:11 UTC 2017

Hi Yusuf,

On 04/19/2017 11:09 AM, Yusuf Satar wrote:
> I am Yusuf Satar, web developer. Thank you for approving my membership. I look forward to collaborating with everybody in LUGM.
> On this note, is there an agenda of activities / meetups planned?

The most recent activity of the Linux User Group has been the
collaboration in the Risks Hackathon. We do not have any other planned
activity for the coming weeks.

I'd like to propose that we plan something for the Software Freedom Day
on the 16th September 2017. I had a brief discussion about it with the
secretary of LUG. I haven't laid out any specific agenda for the day
yet; just having a rough idea on a conference-style event. Ideas are
most welcomed.

Otherwise, if you have a topic in mind, you can call for a meetup. :-)

Cheers,

--
Ish Sookun