[lugm.org] Elections for Management Committee- LUGM

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:33:15 UTC 2016

Hi lotun,

thanks for the interest to be part of the LUGM managing committee.  I am
not aware what transpired between you and logan on the 30th but I do not
remember when new members have to pay before their membership is approved.
I do not have the list of members with me and new members have to be
approved by at least 3 MC members.

The date for election to be held on the 28/05/2016 11h00 - 13h00 has still
to be finalised and approved by the President and Secretary or in the case
it has been approved I need to check my emails.

Your candidature in the MC has been noted and I shall reply to you later in
due time.