[lugm.org] LUGM constitution (was: call for candidates & election)

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:35:52 UTC 2016

Hello Ish, LUGM's rules and regulation can be found at the registrar of
association of Mauritius, it can be consulted freely from there. As for
what it is not posted on lugm's website, this is an exec decision, no one
ever pushed that forward, this would be a very interesting thing to do in
the future. But the normal legal way is to consult it at the Registrar of
association. Floor one.

--
*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n
/*memory is like prison*/